Table of Contents
- Crowd Funding
- Not-For-Profit Mergers and Acquisitions
- SWOT Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Writing Mission, Values and Vision Statements
Duration : 1.5 hours
This workshop is for anyone wanting to know and understand crowd funding and covers the following topics:
- What is crowd funding?
- When should we use crowd funding … is it for me?
- How to develop a crowd funding campaign
- Do’s and don’ts of crowd funding, and
- What happens after the campaign closes?
Not-For-Profit Mergers and Acquisitions
Duration : 5 hours
This course is for non-for-profit organisations considering a merger, acquisition or wanting information on the process. Topics to be covered include:
- Background to mergers and acquisitions
- Should an organisation merge or acquire?
- Pitfalls and advantages of both actions
- “How to” step by step process involved, and
- Post-merger … what next?
SWOT Analysis and Strategic Planning
Duration : 3 hours
This course is for organisations looking to understand SWOT analysis and how to develop a strategic plan. Other topics to be covered include:
- Background to SWOT and strategic plan
- Why they are both important and how they relate to each other
- How to undertake a SWOT, and
- Understanding the basics of strategic planning.
Writing Mission, Values and Vision Statements
Duration : 2 hours
This course is for organisations wishing to know why these statements are necessary and how to develop them.
- What are Mission, Values and Vision Statements?
- Why do we need them?
- How they are developed, and
- How to use them.