LIFELINE BOOK FAIR, 19-21 OCTOBER 2018
Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
Lifeline’s Book Fair is here again and Lifeline is offering community groups, charities and not-for-profit organisations leftover books at the end of trade on Sunday 21 October at Illawarra Sport Statium at Berkeley .
Lifeline does have some strict guidelines around this and your assistance in observing them will be appreciated.
They are as follows –
- Access approval granted prior to the event only – no walk-ins permitted
- Access to each room at the specified time only – once confirmed you will be emailed the details
- Books are to be taken for fundraising or charitable reasons only – not for sale for profit
- Organisations will need to provide their own bags or boxes – suitcases on wheels are handy
- Lifeline is unable to assist in loading cars.
Should you have further enquiries, please contact Alicia Ferderer (direct) at Lifeline on 4226 7202.