Posted on 14 Feb, 2018
A ClubGRANTS Workshop is scheduled from 11:00am to 12:00pm on Monday 26 February 2018 in Committee Rooms 2 & 3 on Level 10 of the Wollongong City Council Admin Building, 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong. Should you wish to register please contact Volunteering Illawarra on 4227 7163 before 12:00pm Friday 23 February 2018.
Local priorities for successful applications:
- Programs for young people 8-18 years especially for those that assist unemployed or marginalised young people and those that live in areas with higher levels of disadvantage
- Education programs including prevention projects that have a positive impact on crime reduction strategies especially those linked to alcohol, gambling and related crime
- Support groups in the local community
- Projects that have a ‘group’ benefit
- Children’s programs 0 – 11
- Programs for the aged
- Programs for people with a disability
- Multicultural programs, and
- Projects that have a wider community benefit/build capacity.
Funding submissions are now open and close at 5:00pm on Friday 4 May.
For further information go to the ClubGRANTS site.